Columns | Insights | Thought Leadership | My Two Cents | Letters
New Jersey Real Estate Firm Expanding To Rockland Promises Concierge Service On Houses of All Prices
Before the end of the year, Brams Hill Realty Christie’s International Real Estate, a concierge brokerage house, will open its first location in Rockland County
A company that shows it has a stake in the community, and cares about local causes, builds a deeper connection with its customers, and it attracts new business.
Uovo is spending up to $100 million to buy and renovate the 150,000-square-foot Brooklyn property into a first-class storage facility to house coveted art.
A new survey shows renters are becoming more reliant on online photos and virtual tours than on traditional, in-person guided tours when selecting an apartment. This study, which was conducted by Entrata, which develops property management software, shows apartment hunters are using the Internet for online photos, virtual 360-degree walkthroughs, and video feeds instead of visiting apartments.
Rockland Community College’s culinary students will open up opportunity for artisanal food sellers, corporate entities, and area employers in the food and hospitality business.
Mortgage Rates - New York
- U.S.-China Trade Dispute Leaves Asia-Pacific Forum Without Consensus November 18, 2018The standoff left the gathering of 21 nations in Papua New Guinea without a joint statement to close the event for the first time in its history.
- Times Insider: Making Business More Colorful November 18, 2018A Q. and A. with Wendy MacNaughton, the illustrator of Meanwhile, a new column exploring the people, places and things we usually overlook.
- With Interest: The Week in Business: Facebook Is on the Defensive, and Black Friday Sales Start Early November 18, 2018Plus, the F.D.A. moves to ban flavored tobacco, Brexit hits the skids and Amazon’s HQ2 draws critics in New York.
- Victoria’s Secret? In 2018, Fewer Women Want to Hear It November 18, 2018The lingerie company has clung to the idea that women should look sexy for men. And its stock is falling.
- Zuckerberg Defends Company in Friday Meeting With Employees November 18, 2018Facebook’s co-founder and other executives, including Sheryl Sandberg, answered employees’ questions after a New York Times investigation of the company.
- Loading stock data...