Developer Receives Special Permit From Clarkstown Planning Board To Build Senior Housing On Former Schimpf Farm
The Clarkstown Planning Board is considering whether to grant a special permit to a developer who wants to build a senior housing complex on the former Schimpf Farm in West Nyack.
Rockland County Business Journal is pleased to offer our readers and members early inclusion in our Desktop Business & Professional Directory. Complete the form below to participate in our online directory and boost your online profile to our readers, members, B2B, B2C customers.
Even as COVID cases spike again, some entrepreneurs have started preparing for the post pandemic economy, particularly with positive news on the vaccine front enabling us to envision a true return to normal.
American consumers hungry for online deals spent a record $10.8 billion on Cyber Monday, according to data from Adobe Analytics
American Airlines has decided to yank flights from Stewart International Airport in New Windsor in Orange County for good.
You’re more likely to get a high-quality conversion, which is how you get people to sign up for webinars or registrations, do the downloads, get on your email list, and so on
Columns | Insights | Thought Leadership
Sign Up For Our Daily Newsletter
- U.S. Jobless Claims Drop After Two Weeks of Increases: Live Updates December 3, 2020
- ‘Field of Broken Dreams’: London’s Growing Taxi Graveyards December 3, 2020Confronted with deserted streets during the pandemic, drivers are turning in their rented black cabs by the hundreds.
- A 4-Day Workweek for 5 Days’ Pay? Unilever New Zealand Is the Latest to Try December 3, 2020“If we find that we’re all working the same number of hours as before but in four days, then we’ve missed the opportunity,” the company’s managing director said.
- Oil Refineries See Profit in Turning Kitchen Grease Into Diesel December 3, 2020Struggling energy companies are increasing the production of renewable diesel, which can reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
- Up to 30 Million in U.S. Have the Skills to Earn 70% More, Researchers Say December 3, 2020The findings point to the potential of upward mobility for people without a college degree.