Columns | Insights | Thought Leadership | My Two Cents | Letters
Taking A Deep Dive With Dr. Phil Dormitzer, Vice President and Chief Scientific Officer for Viral Vaccines at Pfizer
Nice-Pak is in the process of having its products tested for efficacy by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) against SARS-CoV-2, the virus causing COVID-19.
Meanwhile, curators of film festivals and organizations like Nyack-based Rivertown Film Society, are scrambling to adapt to the social-distancing world by bringing their offerings online, or postponing festivals.
Join our mailing list
- This Is Not the End of Fashion June 4, 2020History and human nature prove we will dress up again. What that looks like is the real question.
- E.R. Visits Drop Sharply During Pandemic June 4, 2020People even with heart problems are avoiding emergency rooms because they are worried about possible coronavirus infection, according to a C.D.C. report.
- China Steps Back in Airline Dispute With the Trump Administration June 4, 2020Beijing will allow limited flights by international carriers to resume after the White House threatened to block Chinese passenger jets from flying to the U.S.
- Times Opinion Editor Defends Publishing Tom Cotton's ‘Send In the Troops’ Op-Ed June 4, 2020Staff members at the newspaper, including a Pulitzer winner, denounced an opinion essay by Tom Cotton, Republican of Arkansas, calling for a military response to protests.
- Zuckerberg Defends Approach to Trump's Facebook Posts June 4, 2020In a call with Facebook employees, who have protested the inaction on Mr. Trump’s messages, Mr. Zuckerberg said his decision was “pretty thorough.”